1. What's your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people's favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you've been to China?
24. Which is the best place you've been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
1. I didn't realize the time had passed so quickly.
2. I've got a lot of things to do before I can leave.
3. For one thing, I’ve got to drop by the bank to get some money.
4. It'll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket.
5. Oh, I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport.
6. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected.
7. It's a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat.
8. I never would have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
9. I'll see you off at the airport.
10. They're calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it.
11. You'd better run or you're going to be left behind.
12. Don't forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely.
13. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but it's too late now.
14. Do you have anything to declare for customs?
15. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out?外面吃饭怎样?
Don't overdo it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet?你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you?我替你去怎么样?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事，怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系，别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of your time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点，振作起来!
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?