1. What's your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people's favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you've been to China?
24. Which is the best place you've been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
Do you enjoying singing? Why or why not?
Do you like music? Why or why not?
What sort of music do you like best? Why?
Is jazz music popular in your country?
Do you prefer to listen to music alone or with other people?
Are there any traditional arts or music you would recommend?
Is it helpful to teach music courses in high school?
What are the benefits of listening to music and playing musical instruments?
Are there any negative effects if children are taught to play a musical instrument?
What sorts of music do people play during festivals in your town?
Do you have brothers or sisters?
If yes， do you get on well with them?
Can you tell me something about your family?
Who is the leader in your family?
Who has influenced you most in your family?
Do you live in a large family or a small family?
Do you prefer to live in a small family or in a large family?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a small family compared to a large family?
How much time do you manage to spend with your family?
What sorts of things do you like to do together with your family?
Do you get on well with your family?
Who are you closest to in your family?
Do you enjoy reading? Why or why not?
What sort of things do you read?
Tell me something about your favourite book.
What are the advantages of reading instead of watching television or going to the cinema?
Can we learn more from television or from books?
Why do people read books?
Can you consider the difference between the books that men prefer and the women prefer?
Tea or coffee
What do Chinese people prefer, tea or coffee?
What do you usually prepare for your guests, tea or coffee?
When did you drank coffee or tea last time?
Who is your favorite film star?
Do you think that international film star is famous in China?
Do you like Chinese film star or international film star?
Have you ever met film stars in your life?
Do you want to be a film star?
Who is he/she?
How you know this teenager?
What this teenager likes to do?
How you feel about this teenager?
What activities do teenagers in your country like to do?
Do you think it is good to be a teenager?
What do you like to share?
when you shared it?
who you shared it with?
What kinds of things that are not suitable for sharing?
Concerts or music
which one do you prefer?
if it is a concert
Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
What the event it is
Where it takes place
What kind of music is played
if it is music
Do you like to listen to live music?
When did you start listening to this type of music?
Where do you listen to it?
How do you feel when you listen to this music?