Describe your job in detail.
I am an Engineer. Allow me to explain myself by shortly mentioning the following points: Firstly, I work for a large construction company. To be more precise, we specialize in the building of railway bridges. Secondly, I would like to mention that I am in the designing department. We have to look at the site for a new bridge, and then decide what type of bridge will be suitable. Lastly, we have to make recommendations to the railway company of all the alternatives, and give them some idea of the costs.
Is your job important to you?
That’s a broad question. Allow me to explain by shortly mentioning the following points: First of all, my job is important to me because by doing it I can serve my community and my country. For example, when my company builds a new road, many people benefit from our work. Secondly, it makes me feel good about myself. For instance, I am earning enough money to be able to rent my own apartment.
S: 代表的是Supporting Ideas
S：支持观点，在这里要注意，我相信很多同学都会用观点来支持自己，但太过于白话文，大部分用例子来支撑，部分考生喜欢用For example，First , secondly, last but not the least来讲分论点，但这样给考官的感觉是在背作文，而不是真正的口语。在S这的观点一般是需要比较正式点的语言，每讲的一句话最好不少于5个单词以下，但最好不超过5句话。过渡词用什么好呢?最好用well , also , actually ,as a matter of fact , you know 等等词。
1. Do you know what to do in case of emergency?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. Will your life change a lot after you immigrate to ABC?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people"s favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19.How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you"ve been to China?
24. Which is the best place you"ve been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
• Do you like your name?
• Does your name have any special meaning?
• What kinds of names are popular in China?
• Are there many Chinese people who have the same name as you?
• Is there any tradition in naming babies?
2.Your Work& Your Studies
• What work do you do?
• Why did you choose to do that kind of work?
• Do you like your job?
• What is the most challenging thing in your job?
• Do you miss being a student?
• What is your major?
• What subject(s) are you studying?
• Do you like your subject?
• Why did you choose to study that subject?
• Is it very interesting?
• Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
• Are you looking forward to working?
• What's (the name of) your hometown (again)?
• Is that a big city or a small place?
• Please describe your hometown a little.
• How long have you lived there?
• Do you like it?
• Do you like living there?
• What do you like (most) about your hometown?
• Is there anything you dislike about it?
• Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
• Do you plan to continue living there?
• Where would you like to live?
• Can you describe the place where you live?
• How long have you lived there?
• Who do you live with?
• Do you plan to live there for a long time?
• Do you think the place you live is a good place for families with kids?
• What is the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
• Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
• In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
• What kind of neighborhood/environment/surroundings/home would you like to
• What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?
• Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
• What part of your home do you like the most?
• Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
• Do you like to wear sunglasses?
• How often do you wear sunglasses?
• Have you ever lost any sunglasses?
• Will you buy sunglasses as a gift?
• Will you buy expensive sunglasses?
• Which type of sunglasses do you like?
• Where can you buy sunglasses?
• Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
• Do you like drinking water
• How often do you drink water?
• What kinds of water do you like to drink?
• Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?