1. Do you think the high school should teach music and art as other basic science? Include details and examples to support your opinion. (05. 12.2; 07.10.17考题) Well, in my opinion, the high school should teach music and art as other basic science. First, students would have more opportunity to see different things and know more about music and art. Taking a break from study is not only beneficial for their body, but also for their mind. It''s like self–refreshment. What’s more, music and art lead to involvement and involvement leads to enthusiasm and more response, which is very important for a student who is pursuing a better future.
2. Do you think sports courses should be a required part of every school day? (06. 9.23; 06.11.3考题)
Well, in my opinion, sports courses should be a required part of every school day.
3. Some students like classes where teachers lecture in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? (06. 10. 15考题) Well, in my opinion, I prefer classes where students do some of the talking.
4. Do you agree or disagree that college students should do an internship before graduation? (07. 5.18考题)
Well, in my opinion, I would agree that college students should do an internship before graduation.
5. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they have discussions? (07. 6.24考题)
Well, in my opinion, I would agree that students should have discussions.
6. Some people believe that students who want to go to university after graduation from high school should have about one year''s time to get a job to obtain work experience or have a travel to enlarge their vision. Do you agree or disagree? What’s your opinion? (07. 8.11考题) Well, in my opinion, I think a gap year is a good idea for college students.
7. Some people choose a major that may guarantee a good job. Other people choose a major out of their personal interest in that area. Which do you think is a good idea and why? (06. 8.26; 07. 3.3考题)
Well, in my opinion, I think choosing a major out of their personal interest in that area is a good idea.
The talk answers the topic question.
The point of view or position is clear.
The talk is direct and well-organized.
The sentences are logically connected.
Details and examples support the main idea.
The speaker expresses complete thoughts.
The meaning is easy to comprehend.
A wide range of vocabulary is used.
There are only minor errors in grammar.
The talk is within a range of 125-150 words.