1. What‘s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people"s favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you"ve been to China?
24. Which is the best place you"ve been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
1.Describe a sport you are good at: Tennis
I would like to talk about tennis, which is my best love among all the popular sports. Tennis is popular all over the world, especially loved by teenagers. There is a comic book named, Prince of Tennis, illustrated by a Japanese artist. The spread of this book made tennis more popular.
The spirit of tennis is practice makes perfect, and we should never give up. When I was in sixth grade, I began to learn how to play tennis because I was a fan of the comic book. When I play tennis, I will devote myself to it. I have entered for many tennis competitions. I like winning so the procedure seems exciting. At that time, I was not good at sports. But after playing tennis, my PE grades became the best in my class.
Because of tennis, I learned that I should never give up when I face difficulties. I still have lots more to work on. Tennis is my favorite outdoor sport.
I recently watched a movie called Starstruck, which was a Disney movie, talking about how a famous pop star, Christopher, fell in love with an ordinary girl, Jessica. The movie was filmed in Los Angeles and was on in February 2010, not too old.
I chose it because of the ranking, but when I actually watched it, I realized that it was a teen’s movie. However, I didn’t regret watching it because I think I learned something from the movie. It is interesting because it sees celebrity life from another angle and tells us that we are blessed to be common people because there is more freedom for us to enjoy. In the film, it shows us how hard it might be when a person can’t make his own choices and decisions. At that point, material wealth will not matter to them because they can’t live their life the way they really want to.
It helped me to reflect on my own life. Now I see I should just enjoy my life because everyone has the right to enjoy his or her life no matter who he or she is.
3. A traditional story :Chang’e and Houyi
Chang'e is the Chinese goddess of the moon. The lunar exploration-orbiting spacecraft Chang'e 1 is named after her.
According to legend, Chang'e and her husband Houyi were immortals living in heaven. One day, the ten sons of the Jade Emperor transformed into ten suns, causing the earth to scorch. Having failed to order his sons to stop ruining the earth, the Jade Emperor summoned Houyi for help. Houyi, using his legendary archery skills, shot down nine of the sons, but spared one son to be the sun. The Jade Emperor was obviously not pleased with Houyi's solution to save the earth: nine of his sons were dead. As punishment, the Jade Emperor banished Houyi and Chang'e to live as mere mortals on earth.
Seeing that Chang'e felt extremely miserable over her loss of immortality, Houyi decided to journey on a long, perilous quest to find the pill of immortality so that the couple could be immortals again. At the end of his quest he met the Queen Mother of the West who agreed to give him the pill, but warned him that each person would only need half the pill tobecome immortal.
Houyi brought the pill home and stored it in a case. He warned Chang'e not to open the case and then left home for a while. Chang'e became too curious: she opened up the case and found the pill just as Houyi was returning home. She either accidentally or purposely swallowed the pill. She started to float into the sky because of the overdose. Chang'e kept on floating until she landed on the moon.
While she became lonely on the moon without her husband, she did have company，a jade rabbit.
Wrap this package for me. 给我把这包裹包好。
寻求帮助时的用语，当你不知道怎样打包或者没有时间打包时，你可以使用这句话向他人寻求帮助：Can you wrap this package for me?
Why are you quitting? 你为什么要辞职？
quit vi. 离开, 辞职, 停止 vt. 离开, 放弃, 解除,
have notice to quit.接到解雇的通知。
She feels pity for him. 她同情他。
当某人发生了什么不好的事情，你可以说：sb. feels pity for sb.
例如：She feels pity for him.=She feels sorry for him. 她同情他。
Hurry up; the train is about to start. 快快！火车就要开了。
解释：be about to do sth 中的about 作形容词讲;意思是“即将[马上]做某事”这个句型在雅思口语基本句型中也是非常重要的，大家要注意。
例如：Hurry up; the film's about to start. 快点，电影要开始了。
not be about to do sth 【非正式】不打算做某事。
例如：I've never smoked in my life and I'm not about to start now.我从未抽过烟，现在也不打算抽。
Nice talking to you. 很高兴跟你谈话。
通常是在结束谈话时，也就是在要分开时说的话。类似的说法有Nice meeting you. 动名词表示动作的结束、完成。这是一个相对比价常见的雅思口语句型，但是却经常被忽略掉，所以在备考的时候，要注意啦。
如果是在一开始要用Nice to meet you. 或者Nice to talk to you.
It was so embarrassing. 真令人困窘，好糗。
A：Tom is a selfish man.
B: Stop talking!!He is behind you.
A:Why don't you tell me earlier? That was so embarrassing.
I need first aid.我需要急救。
例句：Help, Help...My leg is badly hurt. I need first aid.