1. Do you think high school students should take economic classes or not?
2. Your school does not allow parents to check their kid’s grades without their permission. Do you think this is a good idea or not? Explain why.
3. People in the past like to play board games or card games, but people nowadays prefer to play video games or computer games. Which do you prefer?
4. Some people think historical sites should be open to the general public, but some people think historical cites should only be open to experts and researchers. Which do you think is better?
5. Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they can get a good grade. Which do you prefer?
6. Do you prefer to get a job through which you can get a lot of money, or a job through which you can get personal satisfaction?
7. Some people play games for enjoyment. Other people play games for winning. Which do you prefer?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertisements have too much influence on our purchasing behavior.
9. Do you prefer to find a job after graduating or go to a graduate school to further study?
10. Do you prefer to carefully choose a gift that your friend likes or choose whatever you like?
In this conversation, the man/woman is having a hard time dealing with the problem that ____________________. And the woman/man offers him/her two possible solutions. One is ____________________. The other is ____________________. And if it were my choice, I would choose the former/latter one, because____________________.
The reading passage gives the definition of……
In the listening passage, the professor goeson to demonstrate it by introducing some researches/examples.
This first is…
The second is…
A good leader should bear some necessary qualities. First of all, a leader should own the ability of team building and help each individual in the team to perform their very best. In addition, a good leader should master impressive professional knowledge and skills, in order to decide the direction of team development and help the subordinates to solve practical problems. Furthermore, a good leader should respect the work and be willing to work with other team members. These qualities can make a good leader.