Good morning, my dear professors. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXX，I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.
In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability.
I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX.
Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.
1. My view on opportunity and challenge.
2. Discuss the difference between college life and middle school life.
3. Do you want to find a job you are interested in or a well-paid one? You’re free to talk about your future jobs.
4. What kind of TV programs do you like best? You are required to make a conversation about one of your favorite TV programs you have watched recently?
5. How do you define “Happiness”?
6. Have you ever taken part in a certain elective course? How is it going on? Why did you choose it? Do you benefit a lot from it?
7. What kind of physical challenges do you enjoy best? Describe the excitement of that activity. And how about mental challenges? (Reference words: mountaineering, skating, car racing, chess games, marketing, etc.)
8. What’s your own way of spending two-day weekend? Anything special? You are welcome to name some advisable choices for our weekend.
9. What is your favorate holiday? (reference: Spring Festival ,Moon’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter , Christmas, etc.)
10.Do you love traveling? What places of interest have you ever been to? Please share your traveling experiences with your partner and tell him or her what you learn from it?
Trees are useful to man. They give him shade. They provide him with wood and other products. They help us to prevent drought and flood. If trees are cut down recklessly, we shall be threatened by the terrible change of atmosphere…. Therefore human beings depend so much on trees.